- In house architect: Our architect will be involved from the earliest stages of your building project, developing ideas with you, the client, establishing budgets and assessing the needs of the building, its users and its impact within the local environment. The architect will be involved in the design of new building projects, extensions or alterations to existing buildings and advising on the restoration and conservation of old properties.
- Affordable – We are able to tailor our design packages to suit your budgets or timeframes, we can take care of as much or as little as you would like
- Custom designs on any size block of land: We are able to make changes to homes or properties in order to suit each individual’s block of land and lifestyle requirements.
- Development application (DA) and Compliant Development (CDC) documentation: The NSW government introduced a number of State-wide Planning Policies to facilitate and streamline certain types of development without the need for council consent. This incentive, designed to make the process less confusing, cheaper and faster in obtaining development approval, applies only to select developments:
- internal alterations to dwellings including residential units
- new dwellings
- Granny flats (attached or detached)
- internal building alterations if premises used for commercial purposes
- changes of use for commercial premises, ie. office to shop or vice versa
Compliant development was established in NSW in 1998, to ensure low risk and low impact development types do not have to be assessed via the merit path of a development application, thus offering clear time and cost-savings to homeowners, industry and local government.
- Council submissions: We research what you are allowed to build on your land and whether you will need consent from your local Council to do so. If so, we will submit the relevant paperwork.
- 3D rendering: This refers to the 3D computer graphics process of automatically converting 3D wire frame models into 2D images with 3D photorealistic effects or non-photorealistic rendering on a computer. We use this method to show you what your project will look like throughout the design and construction process as the work comes together to create the vision you had imagined.
If you’d like to find out more about how we could work with you to develop your project get in touch with us today for a prompt, no-obligation quote.