As your professional partner for any building project, Gardner Construction will provide you with a fully-integrated design, building and construction service.
We take your project from the initial design stage right through to turnkey project management and tailor our level of service to suit your needs, without any compromise on quality, whilst you keep track of your project through your own dedicated interactive client portal.
Offering a bespoke service built around the needs of each individual project, our portfolio reflects the commitment, craftsmanship and expertise we bring to each and every project we undertake.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible service to our client.
We can take you from design through to construction and completion of your dream home. We’re professional and capable, with over 20 years of experience with local councils, ensuring an ease in builds for our clients.
Have you outgrown your space? An extension is a great way to add the extra space you need, while keeping construction costs down. We provide efficient, high quality extension services to maximise your space and your lifestyle.
First Floor Additions
Love your home but need more. A first-floor addition is the perfect solution to increase the size of your existing space, unlock and improve your lifestyle.
Is a great option for you if you want to change the flow of your home without completely changing your existing structure without knocking down all external walls.
design & construct
Our in-house team coupled with the team at Gardner Design
Both teams will be involved from the earliest stages of your building project, developing ideas with you, the client, establishing budgets and assessing the needs of the building, its users and its impact within the local environment. The architect will be involved in the design of new building projects, extensions or alterations to existing buildings and advising on the restoration and conservation of old properties.
We are able to tailor our design packages to suit your budgets or timeframes, we can take care of as much or as little as you would like.
Custom designs on any size block of land
We are able to make changes to homes or properties in order to suit each individual’s block of land and lifestyle requirements.
DA and CDC
Development application (DA) and Complying Development Certificate (CDC) documentation: The NSW government introduced a number of State-wide Planning Policies to facilitate and streamline certain types of development without the need for council consent.
This incentive, designed to make the process less confusing, cheaper and faster in obtaining development approval, applies only to select developments:
• Internal alterations to dwellings including residential units
• New Builds
• Granny flats (attached or detached)
• Internal building alterations if premises used for commercial purposes
• Changes of use for commercial premises, ie. office to shop or vice versa
• Compliant development was established in NSW in 1998, to ensure low risk and low impact development types do not have to be assessed via the merit path of a development application, thus offering clear time and cost-savings to homeowners, industry and local government.
• Council submissions: We research what you are allowed to build on your land and whether you will need consent from your local Council to do so. If so, we will submit the relevant paperwork.
• 3D rendering: This refers to the 3D computer graphics process of automatically converting 3D wire frame models into 2D images with 3D photorealistic effects or non-photorealistic rendering on a computer. We use this method to show you what your project will look like throughout the design and construction process as the work comes together to create the vision you had imagined.
We hold our clients in the highest regard and believe that regular face-to-face meetings are invaluable to every project’s success. We meet with you on-site to take you through the entire build process, as well as a comprehensive checklist to ensure nothing is overlooked and employ digital photography in order to present a clear visual of your project outcome.
We provide a fully itemised quote to clarify every facet of your project and prior to embarking on the work we encourage you to come and meet the team with whom you can expect weekly meetings and from who you will receive regular progress reports.
Each client of Gardner Construction is given access to our interactive online client portal and Smartphone App dedicated to your project. Offering you a constant 360 degree view of the progress and development of your project, from building schedules, site photos and materials to budget tracking, team correspondence and much more.
Standards of Excellence
Gardner Construction has built up a glowing reputation through our delivery of unfailingly high standards and efficient completion of projects to deadline and budget. We use only the finest building materials and provide a quality guarantee against all work.
Communication is Key
• We offer a flexible and fully integrated building service to cover every aspect of your project, ensuring seamless delivery.
• New Home Building
• Home Renovations, Additions & Extensions
• Design & Construct
• Project Management
• Council Submissions
• Affiliated Services (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, joinery, landscaping)
• As part of our service, each client benefits from a free quote, fixed price guarantee and dedicated attention, no matter how large or small the project.
• Unrestricted Access
Gardner construction were great. Importantly they were determined to do things right and make sure the finished product was of the highest standard.
Luke, Hunters Hill
We have dealt with Gardner Construction for a number of years and have nothing but praise for their friendly approach, knowledge, professionalism and high quality of finish. Highly recommended.